The Old Car Guys Resources

Bio-Shocker™ products from Biocide Systems™



I found this outfit on one of our affiliate sites. Seeing their ad caused me to remember a story I heard many years ago about a  Corvette for sale for $200. The reason the price was so low was because they couldn’t get the smell of the rotting corpse of the owner out of the upholstery. I guess he died in it and it took a stinking long time to find him.  We heard a lot of weird stories back in those days. If you didn’t hear that one when you were a young car guy you can find it at one of the “Urban Legend” sites. 

I don’t know if it works that good but, it looks like it works on a lot of stinky stuff. Give it a try and let me know  particularly if your the guy who has that Vet. If it ain’t good I’ll dump it off the site



Bio-Shocker™ products from Biocide Systems™apholstery


Removes extreme odors caused by:

Cigarette, Pets, Mold, Mildew, Skunk, Sour Milk, Spoiled Food, Vomit, Urine, Gasoline, Body Sweat


With Biocide Systems™ line of Bio-Shocker™ products you can eliminate the toughest odors in a way that no other product can. We guarantee it or your money back! The secret lies in the ClO2-DMG technology™ or ClO2 Disposable Micro Generator exclusively developed for Biocide Systems and the Bio-Shocker product line.


This revolutionary technology now makes the most effective industrial odor eliminating tool known “Chlorine Dioxide” Also known as “ClO2”, readily available, safe and affordable. Now everyone can benefit from the unparalleled odor eliminating super power of Chlorine Dioxide!


Easily and effectively eliminates organic and chemical odors caused by:



Cigarettes, Pet Urine, Vomit, Spoiled food, Mold, Mildew, Gasoline, Paint, Fish, Skunk Odor, Fire, Flooding, Trash, Sweat, Cooking, Sour milk, Waste tank, Bilge and any other type of toxic odor you can think of. Simple to use, just shake ad water and walk away!


Not labor intensive. Safe in all automotive and home interiors. On hard and soft surface. Fast acting- Will eliminate odors in as little as 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours depending on severity of the odor*.



Non toxic, Eco friendly and 100% biodegradable, leaves no harmful residue, VOCs or Carcinogens.


Our Products Make The DifferenceSafe To UsePicture for category Health

Made in the USA!